DSJ Global are delighted to be partnered with a global technology enterprise, as they expand their rapidly growing electric vehicle supplier subgroup. Based close to Berlin, the company has doubled their headcount in 2 years & plan to continue their aggressive growth throughout 2024 & beyond. Hiring across several functional areas, they urgently search now for a new Warehouse Manager to lead & develop their employees in this area.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management, or a related field (preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in warehouse management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the warehouse including managing 40+ employees
- Ensure that all products are stored and distributed efficiently and safely.
- Manage a team of warehouse associates.
- Work closely with the production team to ensure that all materials are delivered on time and in the correct quantities.
- Develop and implement warehouse policies and procedures.
Directly apply or get in touch with Alex Layng for more details.