We are currently support our Key Client - a Global Tier-1 Pharmaceutical Corporation to look for an exceptional talent who has years experiences of Supply Chain Management, Transformation and Planning within Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry. Please let us know if you are interested in this opportunity and share your profile across, we would love to schedule a call to discuss further!
The Vice President, Supply Chain Leader scope of responsibilities include:
- Lead the development, deployment, and implementation of Global Supply Chain Network Strategy that is aligned with Supply Chain Strategic Framework to enable business aspirations
- Lead BU's E2E efforts to identify, shape transformational initiatives (network optimization & broader E2E opportunities) and deliver platform strategy working closely with the platform Value Stream Leaders
- Engage Global E2E Leadership Team and provide governance to the Strategy execution to deliver/exceed the desired business value, with appropriate controls, metrics, and leadership updates
- Partner closely with Finance to drive BU's Supply Chain Business Planning/Long Range Financial Planning Cycles and ensure integration with overall Business and Supply Chain plan.
- Lead BU's Excellence Team to shape site master plan/space management, drive continuous improvement through LEAN, Six Sigma, deliver value capture plan with uplifted digital capability aligning with Next Generation OS (Operating System) aspirations. Also, to elevate BEx capability at priority suppliers to drive resiliency and efficiency.
- Lead overall BU's Supply Chain efforts to enable China 2030 Strategy/Market Access opportunities as well as BU specific initiatives via close partnership with Global, Regional and Market stakeholders and x-functional teams. Support E2E localization efforts including material suppliers through customer delivery ensuring local capabilities are in place to deliver key performance objectives (service, cost, cash, capacity).
- Build and develop a diverse and high-performance team with elevated capabilities that are future-ready (e.g., Digital)
- Be a key member of the Global Supply Chain Leadership Team
- Ensure strong partnership and collaboration across various functional pillars
- Provide inclusive work environment to ensure diverse and complete solutions
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Strong end-to-end knowledge with >15 years combined experience across multiple Supply Chain functions among Plant Operations, Engineering, Product Management, Planning, Supplier Management, Strategy Deployment
- Strategic Supply Chain thinking and vision - ability to visualize a high performing supply chain and support the development of business processes to deliver
- Strong business and financial acumen in initiating and developing business case of transformational program in terms of value proposition, budget as well as the ability to translate program deliverables and business models into future cost projections and execution plan
- Customer Orientation (building and maintaining strong relationships with senior management and stakeholders).
- Strong leadership, vison, and strategy setting. Ability to influence and collaborate across boundaries and understand needs from stakeholders. Proven track record in leading cross-functional teams and executing significant influencing roles.
- Solid experience and knowledge of Process Excellence/Six Sigma/Lean tools and methodologies.
- Global Mindset with deep market insights particularly in APAC/China. Demonstrated capability to operate in both Global and Regional environment.
- Experienced People and Change Leadership
- Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information
- Ability to continuously improve the organization
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please feel free to provide your latest CV and contact through