With over 70 years of industry leading experience, this manufacturer of luxury appliances has continued to advance products with innovation and design flexibility. Given their presence throughout Wisconsin and with other locations across the US they have led their space and look forward to continuing strategic growth. As the business expands, the organization is hiring for a Vice President of Logistics, who will be responsible for leading execution for Logistics Operations while overseeing operational transformation to improve flow, cost and service.
The VP of Logistics will have the following responsibilities:
* Leads Distribution, Transportation, and Trade Compliance teams, ensuring connectivity with Business Units, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Operations, Regional Distribution Warehouses, and other customer facing teams
* Provide functional leadership to a diverse team of 50+ team members. This includes all performance management and talent development activities
* Accountable for financials/outcomes, including cost improvement projects and the delivery of performance and financial results
* Builds KPI dashboards to help business partners understand areas of success and areas which need improvement
* Leads the team that ensures compliance to trade laws and regulations for both imports and exports and leverages Free Trade Agreements (FTA) and Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ)
The VP of Logistics will have the following qualifications:
* 15+ years of experience in manufacturing/supply chain and supply chain line management/leadership
* Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Transportation, or related field
* Proven Strategic Thought Leadership - Long term planning of business and customer; including vision development and the ability to see the entire supply chain flow to the customer
* Continuous Improvement mindset - Designing and executing stable processes that deliver best in class results and a "find a way" approach to achieving exceptional results
* Experience managing multiple Distribution sites and optimizing transportation networks
* Desire to live and work in Madison, Wisconsin
If interested in the VP of Logistics position, please don't hesitate to apply today.