Company Summary: A market leader in the FMCG space are looking for a motivated Transport Manager to join their team in Germany as they continue to expand their logistics function. You will be part of the Fulfillment & Transport team and will be responsible for the further development of the national and international transport network.
The Transport Manager will be responsible for:
- Giving an innovative delivery and service offers for our customers, which you implement independently in projects.
- Analyzing delivery time, service quality, capacity and costs, to identify growth potentials and efficiency increases in the transport chain.
- Contract negotiation and design with our service providers.
- Monitor the KPIs for the transport network and process ad-hoc inquiries for stakeholders.
The Transport Manager should have the following qualifications:
- A degree in Logistics, Business Administration, E-Commerce or a comparable course of study.
- 2+ years experience in transport, preferably in retail and e-commerce.
- Fluent English and German.
- Last mile Delivery experience/ Direct-to-Consumer background
If you are interested in the Transport Manager role based in Mannheim, then please don't wait to apply.