Title: Technical Services Manager
Location: Providence County, Rhode Island
Summary: A Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Technical Services Manager to join their Technical Operations team. You will work alongside other internal departments to manage product development stages. In addition to that, you will be able to make a direct impact on the company with your in-depth knowledge about OTC products.
The Technical Services Manager will have these Key Responsibilities:
- Compounding USP ingredients and executing automated filling lines
- Drive plans, activities, and actions to support packaging process; review and perform documentation
- Coordinate with Quality, Operations, Management, and Analytical teams and discuss performance feedback and future development
The Technical Services Manager will have the following qualifications:
- More than 3 years of packaging engineering or process improvement experience required; OTC experience preferred
- Experience with FDA regulations and technical reports
- Knowledge of filling equipment and formula scale up within GMP environments
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, internal growth