A global market leader in life sciences is searching for a Supply Scheduler in Valais - their flagship office. With 14,000 employees across 120 locations globally, they pride themselves on excellent employees and making the world a better place. They are looking for a Supply Scheduler to be responsible for the supply and production planning, proactively maintaining and continuously improving the production schedule.
The Supply Scheduler will be responsible for...
- Performing all duties to ensure the departmental schedules are accurate and communicated to all relevant departments to drive short-term execution of plans.
- Ensuring all schedules are created respecting existing labour and asset capacities and achievable based on planned material availability.
- Creating, tracking and maintaining the short term schedules to provide visibility to defined departments to drive short term execution of plans.
- Driving optimization of schedules by balancing demand priorities against optimal production sequencing and efficient resource utilization.
The Supply Scheduler should have the following qualifications...
- Relevant Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Several years of experience in scheduling/planning.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English Language and basic German skills.
- Strong Team Player and able to work across cross-functional teams.
This market leader's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people every day. Respect is very important and they protect both their employees and the environment. For them, success means morally justifiable progress.
- Great compensation
- Bonus Package
- Other Perks
- Possibility of WFH 1 day a week
If you are interested in this Production Planner role, then please don't wait to apply.