We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join our client, a global leader in the machinery manufacturing sector, based in the South of England. Experience in purchasing, material planning, supplier scheduling, material handling and logistics is preferred.
- Develop performance of the local Supply Chain team ensuring the correct application of tools and policies on training and career path evaluations.
- Define the correct material planning and ordering process considering key conditions such as customer orders/supplier lead times and availability of materials.
- Monitor the business development and maintain accordingly the key material planning parameters in the system such as min/max stock, reordering points, min order quantities amongst others.
- Define and execute effective processes related to material handling through the entire material cycle on site.
- Lead all purchasing activities including those related to the improvement of cost and efficiency of materials, investments and services.
- Understand the Market evolution: threats, opportunities and technological trends. Inform other affected areas in the company.
- Assure that the correct level and content of technical and financial information is available throughout all sales bidding and purchasing sourcing processes.
- Experienced Supply Chain Manager with a proven track record and minimum 5 years managerial experience in a medium sized or global organisation.
- Proven experience in self-managing a team of people with a given set of objectives.
- Proactive person to permanently look out for improvement opportunities through product and/or supplier changes.
- Purpose driven individual, target oriented and used to work under pressure.
If you are interested in a conversation regarding this role, please apply with your CV.