A leading semiconductor manufacturing company in San Diego, CA is currently searching for a Supply Chain Manager to join its team. The Supply Chain Manager (SCM) is this company's logistics interface to its supply base and is responsible for material availability. The SCM addresses potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. To do this, the SCM works with strategic suppliers to continuously reduce cycle times, secure capacity & increase flexibility and develop the supply chain performance of suppliers.
- Manage strategic suppliers toward competitive supply chain performance
- Manage all logistics aspects in the Supplier Account Team together with the Souring Lead and the Supply Quality Engineer
- Continuously monitor supply chain risks & action plans to mitigate/improve
- Escalation management to solve structural bottlenecks in the supply chain
- Identify and implement internal logistics process improvements
- MSc/BSc in Supply Chain / Logistics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Business Administration.
- Typically has 8+ years of direct work experience; of which a minimum of 3 years working experience with complex supply chain processes in manufacturing (Industry and/or Consultancy)
- Experience with a business-to-business (high-tech, low-volume) environment
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in project management
- Well-versed in New Product Introduction processes
- Able to travel 20%
Benefits and Perks
· Annual Bonus
· Paid Holidays + PTO + Sick days
· Medical, Dental, Vision