We have a new opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join an International Manufacturing firm with a strong presence in Asia. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
* Lead a team of buyers in the purchasing initiatives for direct commodities to achieve cost savings
* Serve as the Key Contact for all Supply Chain Management
* Oversee purchasing activity to support the production schedule
* Lead supplier negotiation and contracts with suppliers
* Drive strategic sourcing for E&O materials using SAP system
* >7 years of experience in Supply Chain/purchasing in a manufacturing environment
* Experience in SAP system
* Exposure working in a contract manufacturer advantageous
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.