A market leader in the manufacturing of plastic packaging is looking for a Site Supply Chain Manager for their operations in Leipzig, Germany. This company has had a very successful last 12 months in a period where so many other companies within the industry have really struggled. The have increased market share over their competitors and as a result are now increasing their headcount.
My client is looking for an individual who can fit into the ethos of a global company and has the agility, drive, ambition and determination to progress up the ranks and become a valuable long term asset. This role will be suited for someone who is career focused and has no limits to how far they believe they can go.
If you think that you have what it takes to be involved at a company who is constantly striving for bigger and better things then please apply to this position, This is certainly not one to miss out on.
- As site supply chain manager you will be taking complete control of supply chain in terms of customer care, planning, logistics, warehousing, transport management & purchasing services.
- You will be the interface between the supply chain and procurement and report directly into the site supply chain director.
- Work closely with the site supply chain director to come up with plans and forecasts in order to take the site forward in a successful & collaborative effort.
- Use SAP & APO systems on a regular basis for planning, forecasting, and budgeting expenses.
- 5-10 years experience working in the supply chain function or a very closely related function.
- NO management experience is required for this position as my client is is more interested about long term growth and development of the individual.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be agile in approach and adaptable in responsibilities.
- Working at a global market leader means that there are endless opportunities to progress as an individual on both a personal & professional level.