A Global leader in clothing retail is currently in search of a Director Supply Chain to join their team that is rapidly growing in the United States. You will be a significant front runner in the company and will need to be able to lead and develop your world class supply chain team.
The Director of Supply Chain will be responsible for the following:
- Managing all supply chain functions and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the end to end chain - checking in with each of your teams to assure task and KPIs are being met
- Develop Supply Chain team through staffing, training, and talent management.
- Leading over 100 individuals daily.
- Executing the role through leading by example/from the front.
The Director of Supply Chain should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or a related field is required, Master's preferred.
- 12 years of experience in Supply Chain functions - with at least 8 years in a managerial role.
- Has managed the End-End Supply Chain process - preferably in the retail.
- Managed a Supply Chain of at least $500 Million.
Perks and befits of the role:
- Competitive compensation.
- Bonus available.
- Benefits package.
- Relocation assistance.
If this sounds like you or someone you know - don't hesitate to apply or share!