Job Title: Sr. Software Controls Engineer
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a Fast Growing Machinery Manufacturing Company that is looking to expand its team with a Sr. Software Controls Engineer who will work closely with owning controls new product development projects and leading projects of design of new and existing products. The Sr. Software Controls Engineer will interface with various stakeholders, providing technical expertise, and contributing to the optimization of control software and hardware designs. (This role offers a competitive base salary + bonus + relocation and provides sponsorship)
- Develop and implement control algorithms in software, ensuring efficient and reliable machine-based control systems
- Document control designs by preparing bills of material, drawings, and product change notifications.
- Design, optimize and qualify control software employing advanced analytical methods and experimental techniques.
- Design and maintain software data file structures, terminal display formatting, and data transmission software
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies related to control systems software engineering
- Lead control software qualification and agency compliance test program
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Proficiency in programming languages such as assembly level languages, PLC languages, Visual C++, and other higher-level language
- Familiar with embedded operating systems, including Linux, etc
- Ability to integrate hardware and software components effectively
If you are interested in the Sr. Software Controls Engineer role, apply today.