A global leader in Electrical Manufacturing is looking to hire a Sr. Quality Engineer to ensure day to day compliance with applicable quality and regulatory standards. This opportunity will be on-site and is located in central Minnesota.
The Sr. Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Solving day-to-day quality issues while operating on the site floor.
- Assisting and Operating with external Audits
- Monitoring systems to improve on process developments resolving supplier performance issues.
- Supporting training needs as required, providing guidance to the Quality team, and responsible for training and development.
- Assists to define achievable quality KPIs for their site
- Support Quality team for systematic issues.
- Working as an extension of the Site Quality Leader
The Sr. quality Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within Manufacturing
- Knowledge of 13485 standards and ISO 9001.
- Degree within Engineering or relevant experience
- Experience within Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies
- Extensive knowledge in Quality Management Systems and Measuring techniques
- Competitive Compensation Structure
- Relocation Assistance