Title: Senior Automation Project Manager
Company: Food & Beverage
Location: Perry, GA
Summary: One of the top food manufacturing companies in the US is searching to add a Senior Automation Project Manager to its growing team in Perry GA. This multibillion dollar family owned company boasts in producing a wide range of fresh and frozen products for consumer across the globe. If you enjoy taking ownership over exciting automation projects in a high visibility position, this is role may be designed for you!
- BS in Electrical/Electronic/mechatronics/ electromechanical engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of controls experience (Allen Bradley PLC preferred)
- Full life cycle management of automation/robotics projects
- Experience with packaging equipment
- Six Sigma Certification
- Assume a leadership role in site automation projects pertaining to manufacturing lines, ensuring alignment with the company's objectives.
- Develop and execute the automation roadmap for the division, overseeing automation systems and contributing to control system design, specification, commissioning, troubleshooting, and the implementation of preventive maintenance measures for various building systems, production equipment, conveyors, automation equipment, and robotic systems.
- Responsible for the design and enhancement of both new and existing manufacturing equipment.
- Act as a liaison between Engineering, Operations, Finance, IT, Maintenance, Safety, and Quality departments.
- Take charge of tasks related to designing, installing, maintaining, repairing, troubleshooting, programming, and modifying control and automation systems.
- Play an active role in the initial conceptual development of equipment, carefully considering product specifications, process control requirements, layout complexity, cost, quality, and lead-time limits.
- Direct and coordinate the operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations.
- Ensure the implementation of control reliable safety systems compliant with ANSI/RIA15.06/OSHA standards, safeguarding robots, conveyors, and other high-volume manufacturing equipment.
- Provide training to Maintenance and Production Teams to offer support post-deployment in production environments.
- Occasionally work in extreme climates necessary for food production and processing floors - between 28 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Life and disability
- Relocation assistance
- Career advancement
If you are a professional with a passion for advanced automation project management, apply today!