Title: Sr. Global Category Manager- Marketing & Sales
Summary: A professional and growing pharmaceutical organization that is a World's Top 50 Procurement Organization and Best-In-Class Gold Medal Winning pharma organization based in Ontario, Canada. They are looking for someone who is looking to help grow their procurement team within marketing and sales, and someone who is willing to be a team player in order to help them succeed.
The Sr. Global Category Manager- Marketing & Sales will be responsible for:
- Conducting market and internal analysis to develop strategies, best practices, tactics, and vision to source and negotiate for third-party goods and services that satisfy stakeholder requirements.
- Responsible for developing and executing category strategies and strategic initiatives by leveraging things like spend, category know-how, robust sourcing, negotiation, contracting, supplier management, and project management methodologies and skills to deliver on objectives and support the enhancement of the skills and knowledge of team members.
- They are looking for a content and automation advocate ensuring category strategy into content and automated buying channels, guidelines, best practices, and communication materials that improve business adoption, satisfaction, and overall efficiency
The Sr. Global Category Manager should have the following qualifications:
- You hold a university degree, with a business degree preferable. You have 7+ years of experience in global category management, strategic sourcing, complex procurement contracting, and operational category efficiency projects.
- Solid leadership experience with strong influential skills.
- Extensive procurement experience and deep specific category knowledge and knowledge of adjacent categories.
- Strong experience in procurement systems and processes.
If you are interested in the Sr. Global Category Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.