Leading Aerospace Aircraft Manufacturer Seeking Senior Mechanical System Engineer
- Located in Florida
- Competitive compensation + high growth potential + Benefits
A leading Aircraft Manufacture in the Florida area is seeking a hands-on Sr. Mechanical System Engineer to lead the integration of power-plant and mechanical systems in current and new aircraft designs as well as providing troubleshooting support for production.
This organization is developing some of the most cutting-edge technology within the field of aerospace and defense, developing a number of different air-crafts. If placed, this individual will be assisting in creating aircraft systems directly in mechanical propulsion systems.
- Produce component requirements, system requirements and layouts, solid models, drawings, engineering orders (EOs), and/or engineering work orders to support new or obsolete aircraft designs.
- Responsible for coordination of component design, verification of development and qualification requirements, and implementation of new components.
- Prepare engineering data such as test plans, test reports, and regulatory compliance reports.
- Coordinate projects with other cross-functional departments
- MUST HAVE a BS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Must have 5-10 years of experience in Mechanical Aircraft Systems (propulsion system, propeller system, fuel system, flight control system, hydraulic system, brake system)
- Extensive experience with 3D CAD software
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If interested APPLY NOW!
- Must be a U.S. Citizen***