(Well Established Pharmaceutical Organization)
* Senior Equipment Maintenance Engineer
* Location: Greater San Diego Area
This organization is a public, innovation-driven company specializing in the development and manufacturing of peptides and oligonucleotides. The Senior Equipment Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing facilities and mechanical components, while optimizing utilization.
* Performs preventive maintenance on production equipment.
* Collaborate with Facilities and Operations in support of troubleshooting of process equipment, or any technical support.
* Support the development and maintenance of manufacturing equipment, instruments, fixtures, and tooling used in manufacturing, research, and development environments.
* Improve total operating efficiency related to minimizing process downtime, maintaining process preventive maintenance, and improving internal administrative processes
The successful candidate will ideally have:
*Associate Degree in Engineering or a Scientific field.
* FDA, GMP and/or ISO Knowledge.
*5+ Years of relevant experience.
* Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
* 401k, Medical, Dental, etc.
* Competitive compensation.
* Desirable culture within the organization.
If you are interested in the Senior Equipment Maintenance Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.