An exciting company in the e-commerce, automotive industry based out in Hambach, France are looking for a Site Operations Manager to oversee and manage onsite logistics.
The Site Operations Manager will be responsible for:
● Shaping a positive customer experience: You and your employees directly and significantly influence the quality of cars that the Company delivers to the customer.
● You define values and standards that lead to a thoroughly positive customer experience. In our digital environment, you are driving the quality of the vehicles.
● Management, development and motivation of all onsite staff; as well as collaboration with external staff from service providers and 3rd parties
● You are available and based on the site, permanently
● Overseeing and steering all infrastructural requirements from simple things as cones to other things like add. facilities and buildings
● Management of the E2E production process to ensure a lean and efficient high volume production of used cars to the highest quality standards ○ Refurbishment of cars ○ Imaging of cars to appear on the website ○ Valeting and cleaning of cars for customer deliveries
● Constant monitoring and improvement of all relevant processes and respective KPIs together with the onsite partner and external service providers
● Responsibility for all site-related procurement and purchasing activities, such as raw materials, spare parts or merchandising articles
● Responsibility for the execution of vehicle related activities such as MOT (French and german), collection of service history, creation vehicle data (e.g. special equipment)
● Oversee and manage onsite logistics (e.g. stocking and movement of cars)
● Thanks to your experience in the automotive field, you have a global view on all strategics data and submit regular reports on the activity
● As a Site Operations Manager and in line with the allocated budget, you will ensure the effective maintenance of the platform and be proactive in improving the facilities.
Your Profile :
● You have significant experience as a site manager in the automotive, logistics or industrial sector.
● You are renowned for your excellent management skills
● You have knowledge of the automotive industry
● You are fluent in French and English.