Site Manager - e-Commerce
Location: Duisburg, Germany
This global logistics and transportation company. with a history spanning over 100 years, they provide a wide range of logistics services, including air and ocean freight forwarding, contract logistics, transportation, and customs clearance. The company has a global network of over 440 locations in over 40 countries.
The Site Manager will be responsible for...
- overseeing projects that aim to expand operational growth strategies.
- managing and supervising operational, administrative, and project teams across various locations
- conducting site and process analyses based on customer requirements, negotiate with both national and international customers and internal stakeholder
- reporting on monthly production and financial figures
- managing networks and supply chains, analyzing relevant KPIs, and maintaining regular contact with customers while leading local product sales
The Site Manager will be have...
- a degree in business administration, economics, or a related field, with a focus on logistics or trade.
- substantial professional experience in a similar role
- proven CRM experience in logistics, particularly in e-commerce, including B2B and B2C processes
- strong analytical skills, a data-oriented mindset, and a solid understanding of KPIs within e-commerce
- Fluency of German & English
- exceptional customer service skills, have a high level of professionalism in dealing with employees, customers, and service providers, even in stressful situations
If this opportunity sounds attractive to you don't hesitate to apply or send your CV directly