Site Director: Operational Excellence & Lean Six Sigma required for Global Pharmaceutical Firm
- Site Director: Operational Excellence & Lean Six Sigma
- Greater Philadelphia, PA Area
A Global Pharmaceutical manufacturing firm is seeking for a Site Operational Excellence Director to lead LEAN/Operational Excellence Initiatives in one of their key facilities in the Greater Philadelphia area.
The Site Operational Excellence Director will lead a team responsible for delivering operational improvements across the organization.
The Site Operational Excellence Director will have the following responsibilities:
- Serve as a key member of the Site Leadership Team
- Identify, develop and execute improvement projects that will achieve business objectives
- Collaborate with team to communicate scope of the project to ensure successful execution and practice
- Present to Executive leadership on a monthly basis to update on progress
- Train team members in LEAN/Six Sigma principles
- Communicate expectations of project specifications to employees at all levels
- Partner with stakeholders on internal teams to drive change and track progress of project
- Track, monitor and report status of project results; regularly communicating with stakeholders
The ideal Site Operational Excellence Director candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field required; Master's Degree Preferred
- 10+ years operations experience
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical or similar manufacturing environment
- LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) Certification required; Master Black Belt (MBB) strongly preferred
- Technical competency in process improvement methodologies: DMAIC, LEAN, Kaizen, etc.
- Completion of at least 3 transactional projects within a firm that have demonstrated success and financial results
- Experience in a heavy manufacturing/warehousing environment
- Proven ability to develop methods for driving change and also accurately tracking and reporting progress; including case studies as required