A leading Medical Device Manufacturing client is looking for a Senior Utility Engineer to join their team in their Columbus, OH facility. My client is known for being a leader in innovation within the medical device industry and, with a wide range of health-related products for all ages, they are a significant player in the healthcare industry.
The Senior Utility Engineer will be responsible for overseeing and developing technical deliverables for a system design to support projects including flow diagrams, P&IDs, duct/piping routing and isometrics, hydraulic calculations, equipment/piping/valve/instrumentation specifications.
- Plan and develop utility/facility project scopes, budget/cost, manufacturability and constructability, scheduling.
- Lead technical execution of multiple capital projects for plants in North America.
- Analyze performance data, benchmark internally and externally, anticipate future directions, assess, and implement opportunities to improve utility reliability and reduce energy usage in manufacturing operations.
- Provide technical leadership on engineering and design, front end planning and development, implementations, optimization, commissioning and validation o facility and utility equipment.
- Provide technical support to North America manufacturing sites for continuous improvement including existing system issues and design optimization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 7+ years of significant engineering and/or operational experience with implementation of capital projects.
- Experience managing engineering firms, vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of utility systems ad infrastructure such as boilers/steam/condensate, nitrogen, compressed air, HVAC, chilled water, refrigeration, cooling tower.
- Experience in qualified and validated facilities, processes and systems.
- Experience in project management including scope, schedule, budget and risk management.