A globally recognised leader in providing advanced measurement and testing solutions across various industries is looking for a Senior Buyer. Their commitment to innovation and precision has made them a trusted partner for companies seeking excellence in quality assurance and product integrity across various industries, such as manufacturing, packaging, electronics, automotive, aerospace and more. There is the opportunity for fast career progression and to contribute to advancing quality and innovation worldwide.
- Improving ongoing procurement processes
- Investigating and improving the stock availability.
- Remaining in touch with suppliers while monitoring the partnership.
- Agreeing on prices, ensuring quality, and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Establishing and sustaining a successful supply chain management system, utilising KPIs and supplier evaluations.
- React to market and industry developments creatively.
- Work as a member of a global team.
- At least five years of experience as a purchaser;
- MBO +/ HBO working and thinking level;
- Expertise with ERP systems (Exact is an advantage)
- MS Office proficiency
- You have the desire to advance to the position of Manager Procurement in the near future
- You have a strong command of the Dutch and English languages both orally and in writing
- You have a preference/affinity for technology
- You are commercially strong and stress-resistant
- You have creative thinking skills
- Full time availability
- A varied, full time position in a fast-growing company
- Informal work atmosphere within a dynamic team and committed colleagues
- Good salary with the possibility to grow