Sr Systems Electrical Engineer Needed for Leading Energy Storage Company
- Whatcom County, WA (HYBRID)
The world-leading manufacturer of Lithium-ion batteries is looking to being a talented Senior Systems Electrical Engineer onto their team! This Senior Systems Electrical Engineer would be responsible for the systems engineering part of major projects.
If you are a leader looking to be part of a next generation organization - apply!
The Sr Systems Electrical Engineer would be responsible for:
- Review and help finalize product requirements early in the project development and communicate requirements to project team
- Decompose product requirements into finished system and subsystem technical requirements
- Drive technical solutions to optimize electrical/electronic system designs
- Assist in determining project schedules and budget requirements
The Sr Systems Electrical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years related experience Or Master's degree and 2 years related experience
- Knowledge of power electronics and/or networking communications.
- Intermediate proficiency in schematic capture and PCB layout software (Altium preferred)
- Basic proficiency in mechanical CAD software (SolidWorks preferred)
- Working knowledge with standard electrical test equipment (multi-meters, O-scope, electronic power sources and loads, etc.…)