Senior Specialist for Supply Chain Analytics for a Global Pharmaceutical Company!
- Senior level
- Remote/Hybrid (EST)
Established Pharma Team looking for a Senior Specialist!
This Senior Specialist for Supply Chain Analytics will conduct data analysis to improve this companies Supply Chain operations. For this role, you need to be a dedicated team player, have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Being able to problem solve and support Vendor relationships are essential.
The Supply Chain Analytic Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain SAP master Data in accordance with prescribed process for new and existing products.
- Creative at producing insights to make a difference
- Using historical enterprise data to support predictive models that support more informed/educated decisions
- Identify problem and hidden inefficiencies to capture greater value
- Ensure KPI dashboards are consistent and current
- Internalize industry best practice for continuous improvements
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or Business admin.
- Database Design and Management with knowledge on Information Architecture and Integration
- Business analysis
- SAP, Kinaxis RapidResponse, MS suite of Tools, MS PowerBI