Listed #65 of the world's most innovative companies in 2021, our client, a global leader in the development and manufacturing of medical devices, is seeking an individual with strategic sourcing experience to fill their Senior Sourcing Specialist vacancy.
With metals and electronics being a vital commodity used within these devices, as the Senior Sourcing Specialist you will be responsible for analyzing, developing, and implementing sourcing strategies to further reduce cost, improve quality and identify risks within the precious metal and/or electronic market.
- Identify insourcing and outsourcing opportunities
- Negotiate value improvements and manage optimal supplier contracts
- Develop Should-Cost models for major subcategories
- Analyze data to manage sourced commodities
- Work cross-functionally with R&D to help develop new products
- Own annual budget process for assigned suppliers with the development if issue resolution
- 3+ year's experience in Strategic Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management
- Bachelor's degree in relative field
- Strong analytic knowledge
- Precious Metal or Electronic sourcing experience is a major bonus!
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Relocation package available for relevant applicants
- You would be a apart of an organization that is dedicated to advancing medical products and technologies
- Contributor to transforming the way medicine solutions are brought to market for present and future generations
- Medical, Dental & Vision