Our client, a leading player in the Industrial Manufacturing sector, is seeking a Supply Chain Project Manager to join their team in Cologne. The successful candidate will have experience in leading and managing within supply chain as well as a skilled background in project management.
- Project work, results, planning and control.
- Plan, create and monitor the budget of the projects.
- Monitor and control the project schedules.
- Create of evaluations and process documentation in connection with supply chain projects and improvement initiatives.
- Implementation of system strategies, creation of specifications.
- Creation of information reports to project participants, reports of a project status to the project team, to the development management team, to customers, to suppliers, progress reports to project controlling.
- Regular project status reports.
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on business administration, supply chain management or business informatics
- Several years of relevant professional and managerial experience in the field of supply chain management in a comparable, international environment
- Sound experience in project management within supply chain.
- Fluent English & German is desirable.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.