Title: Senior Procurement Specialist
Location: Houston, TX / Philadelphia, PA / Possible Remote
Company Profile: A well-established firm in the water management and infrastructure industry is looking to bring on a Senior Procurement Specialist to support their Indirect Procurement function - including the sourcing of IT hardware, software and licenses, amongst other MRO categories. The team you would be stepping into has a driven culture focused on hard work and collaboration that feels almost like a family.
The Senior Procurement Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Evaluating the market for cost-savings opportunities.
- Collaboration with Suppliers on Commodity Index and Price negotiations.
- Monitor sourcing strategies and ensure success and achievement of business objectives in negotiations.
- Collaborate with product planning, initiating improvements in engineering and research/development process.
- Supports the M&A integration team with rolling out
The Senior Procurement Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Deep understanding of following Indirect categories - MRO, IT, Fleet, Uniforms, Travel, Office Supplies, Credit Card Services, Cell phones/mobility.
- At least 5 years of experience in supply chain/procurement.
- Netsuite or similar ERP system Familiarity.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or a related field.
The Senior Procurement Specialist will receive the following:
- Competitive Salary with additional financial incentives.
- Work from home flexibility
- Benefits package.
- Relocation Assistance
If this position sounds like something you'd be interested in hearing more about, apply in!