One of the fastest growing companies in the consumer goods industry is looking to expand their strategic procurement team. With sustainability as a core value, this company is completely carbon neutral and have reduced single-use plastics by over 70%. As Senior Procurement Manager Logistics you will manage the logistics category, including complete strategy definition. This role would be suited to an ambitious, dynamic, entrepreneurial person.
- Build and implement a global strategy, creating clear procurement processes
- Work closely with the logistics team to enable quality assurance
- Manage complex cross-functional projects, this role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great opportunity for creativity
- Strong leadership skills - experience in direct or indirect management is beneficial
- 5+ years professional logistics procurement experience in global strategic purchasing environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to take initiative and drive development
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English.
- International working environment, with over 60 different nationalities
- Annual learning and development budget
- Hybrid work model, with some office presence required in the headquarters in Berlin.