DSJ Global are delighted to be partnered with a global industry leader in intralogistics products. They serve the chemicals, pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics services and food industries, as well as more. As a leader in the material handling equipment, warehousing and material flow engineering sectors, my client are now a huge global group looking for a new strategic Supply Chain Manager to join their team at a choice of some locations: in the Hamburg region, the Munich region, another in the North of Germany, and another in the East of Germany.
- Independent development and implementation of cross-site process standards in the area of operations
- Participation in the Jungheinrich digitization program including the development and coordination of the technical and temporal procedure
- Taking on sub-project and project management tasks
- Harmonization of processes and structures
- Independent analysis and optimization of existing production and logistics processes in the departments
- Development of the Jungheinrich production network based on our own analyzes and benchmarks
- Coordination of process issues with the responsible departments
- Creation of process descriptions
- Process modeling using selected tools
- Implementation of value stream analyzes in the departments
- University degree in engineering or similar.
- Experience in designing business processes in the production environment
- Safe handling of SAP ERP and it is helpful to have experience with S/4HANA
- Lean management know-how and ideally experience in waste-free production and logistics
- Methodological knowledge (e.g. project management, moderation techniques)
- Safe handling of MS Office, teams and other office applications
- Good English
- Quick comprehension, strong analytical thinking and responsible decision-making behavior
- Strong communication skills as well as high team awareness and assertiveness
Take your future into your own hands and apply now!