Senior Process Engineer
Location: Grant County, WA
Senior Process Engineer needed to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing Company in Grant County, Washington. You will be responsible for providing plant-wide support of manufacturing processes and serve as a subject matter expert. Additionally, you will incorporate safety, environmental, and lean manufacturing initiatives into projects. This role will be an onsite position.
- The Senior Process Engineer will manage plant-wide projects and proactively implement process improvements
- Generate various documentation such as pipeline and equipment lists
- Work and communicate cross-functionally with EHS and other teams to complete projects effectively and efficiently
- Develop test plans for various manufacturing equipment and systems as well as document all testing records
- Experience being involved in Process Hazard Analysis validation as well as identify maintenance tasks and schedules
- 6+ years of experience in chemical engineering field
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- Extensive experience with P&IDs, R&D, and project management
If you are interested in the Senior Process Engineer role, then please don't hesitate to apply!