We are looking for a strategic individual that is also willing to roll up their sleeves to execute tactically in order to exponentially expand business with our Walmart channel as our Sr. Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the apparel supply chain within Walmart and/or Suppliers and be able to leverage that expertise to drive best practices and processes for working with Walmart. As the Sr. Operations Manager, you will oversee the lifecycle of all Walmart orders from PO processing to delivery while mitigating any issues that may arise during the process. This role will own compliance monitoring with the goal of reducing errors and cost and accelerating time to market by improving logistics, order fulfillment, demand planning, and general operations. Proven experience with Walmart business practices, roles, and information systems is a critical success factor, along with a working knowledge of "End to End" supply chain.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Act as SME (Subject Matter Expert) by overseeing the life cycle of all Walmart orders; from processing and reviewing orders to fulfillment, while managing replenishment expectations
* Strategically plan and manage orders, logistics, warehouse, and transportation to Walmart Supply Chain Standards while mitigating and eliminating OTIF and SQEP chargebacks.
* Generate status reports to manage inventory control by reviewing inventories for all DCs and ensuring the system is targeting accurate fulfillment
* Utilize reporting systems (Retail Link, E2Open, Item 360, Blue Cherry, etc) to analyze inventory control by forecasting data, understanding supply, and order patterning.
* Manage and collaborate with the warehouse operations personnel to ensure all labeling and palletization standards are met and in compliance.
* Manage and collaborate with sales personnel ensuring product setup is accurate in Item 360.
* Act as customer service/mitigation role between Walmart and client geared toward fixing system opportunities and creating solutions.
* Understand Factory capacity and manage total lead time from factory order to US warehouse.
* Ensure item creation
* Provide Quote management
* Inform parties of compliance programs and provide documentation as needed
* Manage and ensure timelines are achieved
* Provide strategic planning for new categories and coordinate with factories
* 5+ years of experience working apparel in Supply Chain, Replenishment and/or Logistics for Walmart or a Supplier, required * Bachelor's degree in business administration: Logistics or Supply Chain strongly preferred
* Proficient Retail Link skills utilizing integrated apps within the platform including, but not limited to, Item 360, Coman, GRS, Nova, SQEP, OTIF, etc.
* Experience effectively leveraging ERP systems for reporting, Blue Cherry (ERP system) or SAP preferred
* Ability to proficiently utilize Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) required
* Self-starter with the ability to multitask with speed and accuracy while managing several responsibilities simultaneously
* Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
* Must be a team player with collaborative spirit and able to work cross functionally to identify issues and provide solutions
* Ability to be resourceful and function effectively while developing best practices across the organization
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and organizational skills