At the Graz/Austria location DSJ Global is looking for a Senior Expert Lean Manufacturing Methods (m/f/d) . With your experience in lean manufacturing, you will manage, as a change agent, to ensure ongoing process optimisation together with our locations. In addition, your knowledge and skills are in demand at various lean workshops and training sessions.
- Proactive participation in the new and further development of methods and tools of the production system
- Implementation and standardisation of methods and tools together with the responsible departments as well as organisation and implementation of training
- Ensuring the application of Lean principles in new projects according to requirements
- Planning and implementation of lean workshops and lean reviews
- Analytical assessment of the degree of implementation of the methods and tools
- Temporary on-site assignments in various plants to support the local organisation
- Successful completion of technical or economic training (HTL/FH/TU)
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position or in operations (manufacturing, quality, logistics) in the automotive environment
- Very good knowledge of lean manufacturing required
- Experience in project management and with various presentation and moderation techniques
- Know-how in the areas of series production process and production systems (TPS etc.)
- Experience in organising and facilitating workshops/trainings
- Experience in implementing methods and tools of lean principles
- Strong communication skills in German and English (spoken and written)
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!