Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Location: York County, PA
A leading Transportation Equipment Manufacturer is looking to add a Senior Electrical Engineer to their growing team in their primary North American manufacturing plant. The position will be responsible for performing detailed design reviews, managing the supply chain BOM, and serving as the technical point of contact for the supply chain in the respective component group.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review of design documentation and models as provided by Research and Design and providing expertise and feedback representing manufacturing and the wider supply base.
- Preparing manufacturing BOM and manufacturing documentation as required.
- Participate in product change implementation in Supply Chain as per the defined schedule and advise on changes through a closed loop review process.
- Serve as the primary technical product support for manufacturing both locally and across the global Supply Chain.
- Work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Contributes positively in a highly cross-functional and team-focused environment.
- Required travel: Less than 20%
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
- Comprehension of general electrical engineering concepts.
- Experience with test and measurement equipment.
- Minimum 2 -4 years of related experience (preferred).
- Experience in working in an Agile Change Management environment (preferred).
- Demonstrated experience with hands on technical wiring and assembly of electro-mechanical equipment (preferred).