Senior Electrical Engineer (Vehicles)
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 - 5% bonus
Location: North Carolina
Company Summary: An international Automotive company is searching for an Electrical Engineer (Vehicles) to join their facility in North Carolina. Through this opportunity you will be able to work in a dynamic and team-focused environment that is well known for its state-of-the-art culture and benefits. You will be a part of a team working on one of the most iconic brands in the automotive world that has been earned for over a century and rooted in long-term success.
The Electrical Engineer (Vehicles) will be responsible for…
- Proposing solutions to a cross-functional team while developing and maintaining product roadmaps;.
- Actively benchmarking activities and performing gap analysis.
- Developing new hardware & software for new vehicles.
- Detailing and specifying requirements to both internal & external suppliers
- Ensuring solutions are verified and validated against requirements
- Developing solutions that are scalable while keeping low costs a priority.
The Electrical Engineer (Vehicles) should have the following qualifications…
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field required.
- 4-10 years of experience in Embedded Software and/or Automotive Electronics required.
- Truck or Passenger Auto Industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working with Body control modules, ABS, ADAS systems as a component owner
- Sound understanding of CAN & LIN networks & protocols
If you are interested in the Electrical Engineer (Vehicles) role, apply today.