Title: Senior Category Management Specialist
Location: Houston, TX
Company Profile: A well-established LNG leader is looking to bring on talent throughout their Supply Chain department. Particular to this role, they are looking for a Senior Category Management Specialist to join their Houston office and focus on procurement of Operations and MRO/Capital Equipment categories. This position has an expectation for an on-site work model.
The Senior Category Management Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with Category Management, Purchasing, Materials Management and business partners to deliver strategies to meet business needs and supply market capability.
- Delivering the selection of suppliers for material and equipment used in the construction and maintenance of the LNG and Pipeline facilities.
- Integrates with business partners and suppliers to align business needs, supplier capability, and drive performance and best practices.
- Ensures timely delivery of Contract Agreements in support of Company's safe, reliable, and competitive operations requirements.
The Senior Category Management Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, or a related field.
- Five years of experience in sourcing, contracting, and purchasing functions.
- Focused experience sourcing Indirect Procurement, in particular MRO and Capital Equipment familiar to LNG or Chemical/Refining Plants.
The Senior Category Management Specialist will receive the following:
- Competitive salary with significant bonus available.
- Benefits package.
- Relocation assistance.
If this sounds like you or someone you know - don't hesitate to apply or share!