Senior Buyer, Indirects
Location: Raleigh - Durham - Chapel Hill Area, North Carolina
Work Status: On-Site
Our client, a plastics manufacturer, is looking for a senior buyer to join their team and be responsible for strategic sourcing and procurement activities to support the indirect goods and services categories. This position will report into the Manger, Indirect Procurement, North America.
The ideal candidate will have packaging or plastics experience and procurement experience specific to indirect goods and services. Additionally, they will have strong contract negotiations and ability to draft and edit contracts.
- Develop and maintain strong supplier relationships.
- Work cross functionally with key stakeholders.
- Lead/support the negotiation of new supply agreements
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to model costs and assess pricing and commercial proposals
- Bachelors Degree required - Business Administration, Accounting, Supply Chain or other relevant fields
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in indirect procurement
- Strategic sourcing and negotiation experience