Senior Automation Engineer needed by Top Pharmaceutical Company
- Senior Level
- $120-$130K Comp
- Greater Philadelphia Area
- Industry Leading Company
- Modernized Manufacturing Site
A Senior Automation Engineer is needed by one of the top pharmaceutical companies in the industry. The Senior Automation Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering and technical support for MES and digital systems within the team's new facility. They will also play a key role in collaborating with company stakeholders to design, configure and test all site MES elements.
The right candidate for this position will have hands-on experience utilizing either Emerson DeltaV or Syncade. They must have an understanding of complex manufacturing execution and digital systems within the facility and be able to maintain, update, and troubleshoot when needed.
This is an urgent hire for a lucrative position so it will be filled fast. Please let me know if you or someone in your network would be interested.
The Senior Automation Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, design, and program utilizing MES (Emerson Syncade)
- Provide technical leadership in support of site execution systems and network
- Lead technical delivery of MES modifications
- Work with cross functional teams in support of continuous improvement and capital projects
- Perform cost/benefit analysis, develop resource plan, track implementation, etc.
- Support the maintenance, troubleshooting, security and upkeep of the operational technology environment through administration of systems (servers & hosts), networks, databases, integrations, and accounts.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's in Electrical, Chemical, Software, or a similar field
- 5+ Years of related work experience
- Knowledge of Emerson Syncade or DeltaV
- Experience coding Visual Basic, XML, HTML or similar languages is preferred.