Summary: A rapidly growing food manufacturing company is looking for a Sanitation Manager to the food safety and quality program.
Reporting directly to the the VP of Food Safety and Quality, this individual will leverage a strong background in Sanitation and food safety, as well as training, design and implementation of Sanitation processes. They will oversee and manage the day-to-day quality and sanitation operations of the manufacturing team.
The Sanitation Manager will be responsible for…
- Monitoring/supervising day to day operations of sanitation and manufacturing personnel
- Act as a bridge between operational leads and the VP of Food Safety Quality
- Oversee operation of 3rd party sanitation chemical supplier and 3rd party sanitation provider
- Implement and support improvements to chemical, microbiological (ATP sampling), and chemical processes
- Experience with CIP, COP, pest control.
- Maintain and comply with regulatory standards (GMP, SQF, SOP, SSOP, OSHA, State Department of Agriculture, USDA, and state/federal regulations)
- Develop and implement KPI's based on hygiene and health/safety for manufacturing team
- Develop and train operators on HAACP certification, for regular reassessments/audits
- Review and verification of checklists and other paperwork related to daily operations
- Materials and resource planning
- Training of employees in quality and food safety
The Sanitation Manager should have the following qualifications…
- 7+ years experience in Food Manufacturing/Production
- S. in related field (Food Science, Quality Engineering, Microbiology)
- Experience leading teams
- FDA and OSHA, GMP, HAACP and Sanitation certification highly preferred
- ASQ certification preferred
- Knowledge with word processing, spreadsheets and data logging.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
If you are interested in the Sanitation Manager position, then please don't wait to apply!