A Global Industrial Automation Robotics company is currently seeking a Sales Logistics Engineer to analyze and interpret data involving logistics & supply chain functions while becoming a market expert in company products, parts, functions and processes to achieve sales goals.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customer's technical requirements and needs
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers
- Build an analysis of each project and alongside the Sales Support team propose a solution and price quote
- Coordination of actions for the start-up of the project: completion of the project information, information transfer, ensure order confirmation
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Bachelors Degree (mechanical, electrical or highly technical specialties preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in technical sales
- Experience working in a B2B environment.
- Experience in the field of automation projects or internal logistics is an advantage.
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel as needed to different sites