We are in search of a S&OP Process Manager to join a true creator of excellence in beauty and household care products, backed by a rich history spanning 175 successful years. Who pride themselves on delivering top-quality products that consistently achieve test victories, fuelled by a passion for being the best in the industry.
- Continuous adaptation and optimization of business processes based on requirements
- Development and definition of process, reporting, and data standards
- Coordination or active participation in Supply Chain projects
- Documentation of SCM processes in Roxtra
- Design and implementation of user training
- Contribution to the implementation of system-related solutions and SAP upgrades
- Expertise in SCM business processes and SAP system application
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 5-8 years of professional experience in Supply Chain Management, especially in Demand and Supply Planning processes
- Strong presentation and moderation skills
- High level of coordination, flexibility, and analytical thinking
- Assertiveness, coupled with customer and service orientation
- Negotiation skills and proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS Office and SAP MM/WM/SD; BI, and initial experience with planning applications such as SAP IBP, Kinaxis, Oracle, Blue Yonder/JDA
What this Job Offers You
- A competitive package.
- Hybrid working model.
- To be part of true transformative team defining the supply chain across Europe.
- Strong Carrier progression.