Role: Reliability Engineer
Location: Charleston, SC
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Chemicals company. As the global leader in the supply of color pigments, this company is looking to expand their team with the additional of a Reliability Engineer. Based in Charleston, SC, this company will provide an engaging dynamic combined with a fast-paced work environment. If you are a self-motivated and intellectually curious individual, don't wait - apply now!
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a robust Predictive and Preventive Mechanical reliability plan for processes, utilities, facilities, PCS and safety / security systems.
- Manage activities of the Reliability Technician.
- Interface with Engineering and Maintenance for reliability and maintainability of existing, new and modified installation and spare parts.
- Maintain all records pertaining to reliability and site equipment.
- Actively participate in company programs designed to improve general working conditions such as 5S, Lean manufacturing, Safety Programs & etc.
The Reliability Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (Masters degree preferred)
- Experience with Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance Techniques in an asset maintenance or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with computerized maintenance systems and processes, and Continuous Improvement Programs.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Reliability Engineering in a chemical process plant environment.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills are essential. Certification in Reliability Engineering and any Professional Certificates as well as Six Sigma training and certification preferred.