- New product introduction Advanced Product Quality Planning and safe launch release.
- Lead Quality team for daily shop floor quality assurance.
- Lead daily quality performance indicator review, resolving issues through fast response actions.
- Lead root cause analysis problem solving applying 8D problem-solving, 5-Why analysis and quality tools.
- Lead the development, optimisation, and audit of process control plans.
- Facilitate continuous improvement activities to reduce potential defects.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Bachelor's degree, with +10 years relevant experience.
- Skilled in advanced product quality planning (APQP) and quality tools; PPAP, SPC, MSA, FMEA.
- Experienced in problem solving and continuous improvement tools; 8D, 5-Why, DOE, Six Sigma.
- Strong practical experience, knowledge of manufacturing systems and process technologies.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Chinese.