Regional Account Head
This is both a hunter and farmer role as you will be required to obtain new sales and RFQs for them whilst maintain their current portfolio of key accounts. They have strong partnerships with many MNCs within the Manufacturing, Electric, FMCG, Pharma and Transportation industries!
- Build up the SEA portfolio and manage multi-tier relationships across customers and company
- Drive sales improvement and lower the costs
- Lead and manage customer's proposals
- Develop and manage after-sales strategy for each of the designated accounts.
- Heavily involved in the bidding / RFQ process
- At least 12 years of experience in Sales & Account Management within the Logistics space
- Independent but able to work well in a team
- Strong business acumen with good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong network within the logistics industry
- Proven RFQ track record