Quality Manager needed for a leading cosmetic company.
- Quality Manager
- Greater Los Angeles Area
A leading Cosmetics company is in search of a Quality Manager to continue the company's growth. The opportunity would allow for personal growth within the planning, directing, and administering long term and day to day production and quality in one of their key facilities. You would be directly responsible for helping a leading cosmetics company produce consumer goods that will be sent around the world.
The ideal Quality Manager candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years of Quality management experience.
- Have strong communication, planning, and organization skills.
- Have strong leadership qualities and an ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to analyze data to make proper changes that continuously improve the finished products.
The Quality Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve quality of company's products.
- Check and approve the finished products being sent out of plant.
- Communicate with other departments to help improve or maintain the quality of finished goods.
- Actively search for or request technical information from other departments to improve the quality of goods.
- Orchestrate schedules and daily duties among employees, along with daily check ins to maintain productivity.
- Make sure KPI's and profit plans are being achieved.
- Organize and direct production lines in order to help boost or improve quality of goods.