DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading automotive company that is looking to add a Quality Assurance Manager to their team in Asheville, North Carolina. This role will primarily be responsible for leading a team of skilled quality auditors/technicians, overseeing audit activities and containment/validation management.
- Lead & Direct: Supervise auditors/technicians, manage audits & containment.
- Technical Expertise: Support ops, engineering & functions with technical insight.
- Empower & Develop: Mentor and develop QA teams for effective QA activities.
- Safe Launch Master: Manage Safe Launch, report daily activities to management.
- Collaborate: Assist in containment activities, collaborate on product planning.
- Hands-On: Dive into inspections, data analysis, and hands-on tasks.
- Quality Enforcer: Uphold standards and halt production for quality concerns.
- Experience with IATF- 16149
- Experience with ISO 9001
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2-4 years quality leadership or equivalent.
- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP skills.
- Quality & plant performance metrics savvy.