Our Client is a leading Chemicals and Consumer Goods organisation turning over $23 Billion globally with over 10,000 employees. This role will oversee the Purchasing function for Chemicals/Raw Materials.
- Defining the sourcing strategies and leading the supplier relationship management process.
- Implement engagement strategies for key stakeholders
- Conduct market analysis and identify trends for short-term and long-term
- Develop strategic plans for the purchasing function while ensuring full documentation and traceability
- Conducts periodic risk assessment, designing and managing adequate countermeasures for selected spend
- Responsible for periodic progress measurement, accuracy of information and data, in-time delivery, audit conform documentation of all sourcing activities
- Drive high performance culture and standards