I am currently working with a global leader in the chemical and materials industry to develop a project procurement team in Europe. This company have over 12,000 employees globally and are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. With sustainability development at their core, this company has ambitious goals for the future and now is an excellent time to join them and bit a part of their growth.
The ideal candidate would be based in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands or Switzerland.
- Lead the procurement process for a range of projects, ensuring that all requirements are met on time and within budget
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers across various business units, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Manage procurement risk and identify opportunities for improvement
- Support the development of procurement strategies and plans
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures
- Strong background in project procurement management, ideally within the opex or capex category
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of delivering complex projects on time.
- Confident stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels. Professional fluency in English is essential, other languages are beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role is suitable for a dynamic, forward-thinking individual that enjoys leading projects.