Title: Project Manager - Supply Chain
Location: Frisco, TX
A manufacturing company is looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join their team! The Supply Chain Project Manager will work closely with senior leadership and assist with projects.
- Directly manage and track supply chain projects
- Develop reports for forecasting, trending, and results analysis
- Communicate cross-functionally and collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Assist leadership in process improvements
- 2+ years of project management experience
- ERP experience (Oracle or SAP preferred)
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Growth opportunity!
- PTO, Medical, Vision, Dental
- Diverse and friendly work environment