A global company with sites in 28 countries, focused on the Automotive industry are looking for a Program Purchasing Manager. The company is passionate about sustainability and have excellent training and development programs to constantly encourage innovation and development.
- Lead Global Sourcing Team and responsible for the launch and tracking of project implementations.
- Overseeing all purchasing activities from Program Purchasing
- Coordinate team of Program Buyers
- Assist in development of strategy and analysis of market trends
- Responsible for identifying excellence in all aspects of the business
Skills and Experience Required
- University Degree or similar qualification
- SAP skills (Advanced)
- Professional experience in indirect purchasing, experience in commodities in relevant industries would be preferred
- Fluent or good knowledge in German and English other languages would be an advantage
- Willing to travel
- Knowledge in MS Office and SAP
We are looking for someone who is driven by results and has a proven record in delivery. This individual must be very action-driven who are not only able to drive the team but also be able to manage the stakeholders globally.
You must be a keen learner and show a good drive for positive results. This role would suit someone with experience working in a matrix organization and cross functions.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 20 3879 0778