Location: Ayer, MA (onsite)
Compensation: $120,000 - $145,000 base
A program manager is needed for a superconducting manufacturer to take on new development programs!
An innovative Energy company is looking for a Program Manager to join their Advanced Technology team to assist with multiple new development initiatives they are starting up in 2023. This role will play a pivotal role in expanding the company's revenue streams by leading Engineering and Manufacturing teams through the Product Lifecycle to ensure program goals are met.
The Program Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Clearly define and document program goals
- Manage multiple multi-component hardware orders through full order lifecycle
- Interface with customers and subcontractors
- Ensure project progress through design and management reviews
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience in program management
- Experience managing new product development projects
- Strong communication skills